25 Jun 2014

an evening beach walk

Since Rosie took me on this lovely walk from Mudeford to Highlcliffe it's slotted it's way in to our weekly routine and we now find ourselves religiously walking along the shore, catching up on our days at work, enjoying the sound of waves and warmth of the evening sunshine.


Everything seems to be going 1000 miles per hour at the moment, so much so I've even started getting up at 5:30 in the morning (who knew that time even existed!?) to go to the gym. I'm sorry that this also means I'm blogging less, I promise you're not missing anything exciting!

What've you been up to lately?
How have you been enjoying the sunshine?
xo

25 Jun 2014

an evening beach walk

Since Rosie took me on this lovely walk from Mudeford to Highlcliffe it's slotted it's way in to our weekly routine and we now find ourselves religiously walking along the shore, catching up on our days at work, enjoying the sound of waves and warmth of the evening sunshine.


Everything seems to be going 1000 miles per hour at the moment, so much so I've even started getting up at 5:30 in the morning (who knew that time even existed!?) to go to the gym. I'm sorry that this also means I'm blogging less, I promise you're not missing anything exciting!

What've you been up to lately?
How have you been enjoying the sunshine?
xo
© Swellbound / australian lifestyle blog SWELLBOUND AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE BLOG
layout from pipdig