27 Feb 2017

week six





It's all systems go to get the bathroom in order, after a disastrous attempt by Dan to take some leave from work (the agreement was to work 'on call' but he then got 50+ phone calls each day). I finally decided on a feature wall of tiles and managed to pick up some plain white tiles from a guy on facebook who had surplus from his owner build (his house was inspirational). It feels terrible that there's so little I can do to help, so I've focused on trying to plan the rest of the renovation and have spent most evening I'm not at work sorting through boxes and trying to make the habitable rooms feel more homely. 



27 Feb 2017

week six





It's all systems go to get the bathroom in order, after a disastrous attempt by Dan to take some leave from work (the agreement was to work 'on call' but he then got 50+ phone calls each day). I finally decided on a feature wall of tiles and managed to pick up some plain white tiles from a guy on facebook who had surplus from his owner build (his house was inspirational). It feels terrible that there's so little I can do to help, so I've focused on trying to plan the rest of the renovation and have spent most evening I'm not at work sorting through boxes and trying to make the habitable rooms feel more homely. 



© Swellbound / australian lifestyle blog SWELLBOUND AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE BLOG
layout from pipdig