22 Sept 2014

eat, sleep, gym, repeat.



To say life is hectic right now is an understatement, we have to do lists coming out of our ears and the stress levels seem to be quite rapidly rising day by day. But the one thing keeping me sane is scheduling in time to work out. I recently made the decision to ditch all my old grubby workout kit and invest in a new capsule gym kit, so instead of 15 grubby old mens t-shirts and what resemble school P.E shorts I now have lovely soft dri-fit gym kit and it makes me so much more excited to work out. 

What do you wear to workout in? 
xo



22 Sept 2014

eat, sleep, gym, repeat.



To say life is hectic right now is an understatement, we have to do lists coming out of our ears and the stress levels seem to be quite rapidly rising day by day. But the one thing keeping me sane is scheduling in time to work out. I recently made the decision to ditch all my old grubby workout kit and invest in a new capsule gym kit, so instead of 15 grubby old mens t-shirts and what resemble school P.E shorts I now have lovely soft dri-fit gym kit and it makes me so much more excited to work out. 

What do you wear to workout in? 
xo



© Swellbound / australian lifestyle blog SWELLBOUND AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE BLOG
layout from pipdig