30 Sept 2014

It's official...


We live in Australia!!!
So the past week has been a big blur of lists, lists about this and that and things back home to sort out...note to self you still haven't sorted out your pension. But I am so happy to say that we're here, we're safe and we're loving it. I can't wait to get exploring so I can update you all on what we're up to, sorry that it's such a quick post but everything we've done so far has been pretty boring!

x

30 Sept 2014

It's official...


We live in Australia!!!
So the past week has been a big blur of lists, lists about this and that and things back home to sort out...note to self you still haven't sorted out your pension. But I am so happy to say that we're here, we're safe and we're loving it. I can't wait to get exploring so I can update you all on what we're up to, sorry that it's such a quick post but everything we've done so far has been pretty boring!

x

© Swellbound / australian lifestyle blog SWELLBOUND AUSTRALIAN LIFESTYLE BLOG
layout from pipdig